View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
At a Glance Planner holder 80PJ10-00

I just picked up one of the At-A-Glance planner holder at Office Max for $9 model number is 80PJ10-00, and I like it. I put (as someone else here did) the original Sony ereader holder in the right side and then I put my book light clip in the slot that was for the pad, and it works great. I can bend the light clip around the reader and zip it up and the light head sticks out slightly at the top of the zipper. So now I feel like it is a bit safer now, and perhaps waterproof (I tend to spill water). Nothing is getting pinched or hurt.

Good extra protection for me.
new is offline   Reply With Quote