View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 11:25 AM   #62
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRipple View Post
I am also excited about upcoming 10.3'' Note device. It seems like a good compromise, and value for money.

Max 2 seems great but the price tag is quite steep. On the other hand, Note has the same processor, Android 6 and hdmi which seems like a mini Max 2 version without couple extras.

I don't know what the price will be but based on N96 and Max prices I expect something between 400-500 euros including taxes, probably closer to 500. That would be a good deal. Matching price with Remarkable would be a mistake I think, since they will be different devices created for different purposes.

10.3'' is quite enough for me tbh, even for mirroring computer/display with couple font size and other tweaks should be more than enough for writing/programming. I had 9.7'' e-reader before and it was enough for me for every pdf, I don't need 13.3'' for pdf (don't get me wrong, it's nice to have more screen space but imho not worth the price).

I like that Note's screen is flash with the bezel, anyone who used e.g. Voyage knows that it makes quite the difference. Shame there is no frontlight but I assume it's needed to bring down the price tag.

The first news about Note didn't say anything about hdmi (in March I think..) so it's nice that Onyx decided to add it later. I think it shows that they listen to customers/market. Let's hope that they don't jump the gun as usual and offer a polished product
Including taxes I bet it will cost about 600€, cause Max 2 is near 900€

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk
viceant is offline   Reply With Quote