View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 09:05 PM   #42
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, original Papwerwhite, Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'd never heard of it either, but now I plan to read it. It's the other highly cogent reason for the nomination process: discovery. The best of both worlds is to settle on a good book for discussion, but also to find a book or two that I'd not known, but is exactly my thing.
Now see, I can definitely say that about your nomination, and about Salt, actually. But not this one. OTOH, two new books to read so far isn't bad, and we just started.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote