View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 05:41 AM   #12
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsa View Post
Looks fine in the Calibre viewer.
It displays fine in FBReader as well, but not in Sigil. Looks like it gets displayed in your default encoding and not as UTF-8; if I open the HTML directly in Firefox it looks wrong the same way as in EPUBReader and Sigil (and is displayed with Windows-1252 encoding according to FF) and when I then force UTF-8 encoding it looks like it should.

Don't ask me what to actually *do* about it, though :-)
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote