View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I'm in heaven - one tiny question

Kovid, this is the best program ever! I have added meta data and covers to all 753 books in my library. My OCD is merely humming in the background.

Here is my question. I have a couple programs I use to convert books so they will be convertable by Calibre. Is it possible to add those programs to calibre so they will run automatically? I'm sure it is, but is it possible to do it by dragging and dropping a program - I am not a computer programer.

Thanks for this wonderful program! Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote