View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #25
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Richard Herley is giving away his books for free or accepting donations. I think his license is more like shareware if you read and like please pay.

=X=
From his web site:

Quote:
At the original launch of my site I adopted a shareware model, imposing a moral obligation on readers to send me a fee for each and every book they had read and enjoyed. That was a mistake. First, it may have put off a number of potential readers. Secondly, it is an unwarranted imposition on the reader's conscience.
So the condition is hereby lifted. I offer these books for your reading pleasure. You can download them for nothing, read them for nothing and make integral copies to give away to your friends. In return I invite you to support the process that brought you a book you liked.

BOb

pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote