View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 09:29 PM   #40
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
In my review I mentioned that the device isn't the best to use for direct sunlight, but in the opposite situation, complete darkness, it is awesome. The device definately has some quirks, as seen in my review and some of the other threads, but with a dedicated community such as the one we seem to see growing before us, we could have ourselves quite the nifty little toy until someone out there gets even smarter than SmartQ.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote