View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #35
bjkel
Connoisseur
bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Color, Kobo, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by profnachos View Post
As to the SD card, it goes in there, and nothing "clicks," and I don't see anything on the desktop. It just goes in there and now I can't remove it. It is in there too deep. There is a hole next to the slot. Am I supposed to insert a paper clip to pop the card out?

I wish support was better, but everywhere I click on there website is in Chinese.
Just want to check. Did you put the sd card in label facing down? Maybe you could use tweasers to pull it out? It clicks in and pops out when I press it on mine.

If you did insert the sd card label facing down and it isn't clicking into it, sounds like it might be faulty.

Last edited by bjkel; 06-16-2009 at 01:24 PM.
bjkel is offline   Reply With Quote