View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 09:41 AM   #28
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I've written the mini-patch, ...

If they are all PDF then that might give difficulty regarding what I said in post #2. As long as you have access to at least one epub/kepub on the test Kobo we should be OK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vostro View Post
yes, no pdf files. thanks.
@vostro,

Here's a patch targeted at locale "zh-TW" Book list Book title (and one other unknown header, but it shouldn't matter for our purposes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w;
... This is assuming CD2000 is the correct name for your copy of Code2000. I mention this because my own download of Code2000 shows an internal filename of Code2000 not CD2000 and we must be precise if we do this.
I'm quoting myself again because it's important. You must make sure the red bit in the patch matches the actual internal fontname of your copy of Code2000. Double-clicking the .ttf file in Windows would show you the internal fontname.

Put it in nickel.yaml (or wherever you keep your other custom nickel patches).

Custom GUI Chinese TW Book title - beta2
Spoiler:
Code:
Custom GUI Chinese TW Book title - beta2:
  - Enabled: yes
  - Description: Change font-family of basic GUI for zh-TW Book title field
  - FindZlib: "HeaderSmallElidedLabel,\nHeaderSmallItalicLabel {\n  font"
  - ReplaceZlibGroup:
      Replacements:
        # Book Title in Book list (HeaderSmallElidedLabel)
        # Change font-family - all Kobo models 
        - Find:    "HeaderSmallElidedLabel[localeName=\"zh-TW\"],\nHeaderSmallItalicLabel[localeName=\"zh-TW\"] {\n  font-family: Sans-SerifZH-Traditional, sans-serif;"
          Replace: "HeaderSmallElidedLabel[localeName=\"zh-TW\"],\nHeaderSmallItalicLabel[localeName=\"zh-TW\"] {\n  font-family: CD2000, sans-serif;"
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote