View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 12:16 PM   #21
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
@jackie_w, funny you should mention "non-improved" fonts. Looking into the 4.17 release archive I noticed that the sizes of the fonts I've been "improving" have shot up, so I thought maybe Kobo has added those glyphs themselves — and they did, so no need to improve those anymore! So I renamed my fonts directory to hide all added and "improved" fonts, powered off/powered on and it still worked as desired. I'll test tonight with Bookerly/Literata and report back. Might even track down a non-monospace sans-serif font just in case
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote