View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 05:37 PM   #16
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vostro View Post
thanks, as long as it could be fixed by full reset it's ok.
I've written the mini-patch, but it seems like Kobo have just released a new upgrade, 4.18. I wasn't expecting that.

I'm going to need to put this on hold until I've made sure all the patches I'm responsible for will work. I'll return when that's finished.

In the meantime, it did occur to me that I should ask what format most of your books are. Are they epub/kepub? I seem to recall reading that a lot of Chinese readers prefer PDF. If they are all PDF then that might give difficulty regarding what I said in post #2. As long as you have access to at least one epub/kepub on the test Kobo we should be OK.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote