View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 03:00 PM   #19
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenorn View Post
Hi Jim,

Glad your got your device to search for you.

I was looking at the new model (NOOK Glowlight 3). Is that what you're using?
Yes it is. I left a review of it on the initial Nook Glowlight 3 thread. I'm still figuring things out, obviously. It's great to read on, and the battery lasts a while (unlike my Oasis, which needs to be charged every other day.)

I still don't have any takers on my Fintie cover, so if you decide to buy the NG3 and feel comfortable giving me the particulars, I'd be glad to send it your way. Not expecting compensation, it just seems a shame to throw it away (I've explained why I'm not using it in that initial review.)

I've ordered a sleeve from St. Petersburg Russia, though it wasn't until I'd placed the order that I realized where it had to come from. Hopefully I won't be poisoned by it when it gets here.

Thanks for your help, by the way, which sent me searching for a solution to my problem. No such instructions in the manual, of course.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote