View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 04:52 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Version 2 is now available. There a few wording changes in the 'About this ebook' section, but none in the main text. Version 1 had 92 views.

There was a recent discussion in another forum

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=255794

about ebooks on the Kobo site which had been taken from the MobileRead library. I registered a complaint about Benigna Machiavelli, and it has been taken down. Rightly or wrongly I intend to upload this ebook and future ebooks I upload to the MR library to the Kobo site to get in first. They will of course be free.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote