View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 08:00 AM   #34
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
One reason I do not mind having to jump through a few extra hoops to get the free goodies from Alf and yourself.
Thank you for your efforts.
Apache
Yes, I don't mind a couple extra clicks either. I look at it as a small barrier to entry for those who shouldn't be messing with the tools anyway. If you can't follow (or just don't bother to read) the instructions to download the tools, then you probably won't be able to follow the instructions to use them either.

Thanks to Alf and friends! I'm currently caught up enough not to have any large batches to import. But I'm really happy to know I can upgrade from calibre 2.9 and not have a problem with that.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote