View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #77
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I would just like to state clearly that it is fact the work of seaniko and UnknownUser that got me over this final hurdle. I despise those glory hounds who don't shout from the rooftops the names of those without whom one might still well be kubricking ad infinitum... Testing poking holes in the lower levels is a wee bit treacherous.

Hmm. well I suppose it would matter on the amount of screen being updated. That one is running at 50% screen and partial updates. Not overclocked al la Geekmaster. In fact none of the Geekmaster research or approach is used in this for the record.

So... Comparably I would say it will do well in the life sucking stakes compared to the older GM implementation.

One extra benefit of this approach is that all previous applications will require no recoding. nothing. They will now "just work."

In addition, this new approach in fact will require a ridiculously small amount of files and extra bits to get it to this state.

probably a few Mb at most. a far cry from a 1/4 Gb.

more on that when I have this thing "solid". But those underlying video plugins for midori are now WORTH implementing. Oh Yes.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote