View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 10:20 PM   #16
EditorOne
Jus' Learnin'
EditorOne shares his or her toysEditorOne shares his or her toysEditorOne shares his or her toysEditorOne shares his or her toysEditorOne shares his or her toysEditorOne shares his or her toysEditorOne shares his or her toysEditorOne shares his or her toysEditorOne shares his or her toysEditorOne shares his or her toysEditorOne shares his or her toys

Device: none
PS--I removed those references to AmaznRemoved references, then saved, then validated the stylesheet, made a couple of repairs based on error messages, converted the epub to mobi via Kindle Previewer (Looks good on Kindle Paperwhite device and on KP), converted to epub via www.online-convert, loaded it into my Nook, and it WORKED!! Looked at it on ADE and it, too, worked. It just won't work with an epub produced by Sigil . . .

I continue to get the same error in Sigil check: "OEBPS/Text/part0044_split_000.html" with this explanation: "This OPS document is reachable but not present in the OPF <spine>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub." I get this twice because one of the sections of the book had been split for some unknown reason so I put them back together in a single section and renamed it, Part OO44.html. I deleted the two split sections.

I have checked the opf file, the ncx, and the 0044 section, as well as a number of other sections of the book--can't find any reference to these deleted sections. Anything to worry about?
EditorOne is offline   Reply With Quote