View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:10 PM   #163
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
My mother was a big reader and she instilled her love of books in me at a very young age. So my love of reading came at a very young age. I don't think I can recall back to a time where I didn't love reading. Every week we would walk to the public library and pick out books. I loved it. I was always so excited to pick out my own books. It felt so grown up to me and I quickly found favorites.

Then every night for about an hour we had what my mother called "quiet time" where we would read our books. This time became something I really looked forward to. Going into another world, it all seemed so magical to me and I was quickly hooked. I think my love of reading has only grown stronger over the years. My mother has since passed, but our "quiet time" reading together will always be one of my favorite memories.

Last edited by sparklemotion; 01-16-2013 at 03:12 PM.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote