View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:34 AM   #161
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMacs View Post
I come from a family of avid readers, so learning to read, and loving to read was natural. I first started reading at the age of 3. I remember being very bored and annoyed in kindergarten when the teacher was trying to introduce the alphabet by having us trace our fingers on felted letters on posterboard. The boredom continued in subsequent years as later teachers taught material that I and a few others already knew. I learned the mechanics of reading early on; tastes in reading are still a work in progress.
oh my legs still sting from the dozens of times I was slapped with the ruler by my teacher in first grade for sticking my fingers in my ears rather than listen to her sound out letters and words LOL

Her droning voice use to drive me batty. It was like what are you doing woman read it. Might be where my hate of auio books comes from.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote