View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:27 AM   #3
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberGris View Post
Check these out:
These are super-positive review of a new reader but what's interesting is that all three were posted on the day the product shipped. In fact one of them was posted the day before the product shipped so... how truthful or helpful can they possibly be?
October 1 was the first day Amazon allowed reviews to be posted, so I'm not quite sure what your point is. One of the reviews you linked to specifically states:

Quote:
I was lucky enough to have been invited to be in the "What Kindle Owners Think" video and I was able to get a sneak peak at the product and got to use it for about an hour. I am the guy in the pink shirt. Ever since then, I have been itching to tell people about this device. It is simply amazing.
I see nothing wrong with the reviews - they are actually quite helpful.

Last edited by JoHunt; 10-04-2012 at 03:31 AM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote