View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #10
Tulpana
Enthusiast
Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
I have read as much of this thread as I can understand (and I have edited .Epubs with Sigil for approximately nine months). I have never been able to generate a TOC.

I do not know HTML. My .Epub file was generated by Calibre from a Microsoft Word .xhtml document. I have no problems with any other feature of Sigil, except this.

If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'd be very grateful. (FWIW, I have tried clicking on the "Generate TOC from Headings," but I don't know what "Headings" means in the context of Sigil. I assume "Headings" means the various sections of the .epub file created when a Chapter Break is made.)
Tulpana is offline   Reply With Quote