Thread: Go Launcher Ex
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 03:04 AM   #9
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
The launcher I use for organization is Circle Launcher that stands on top of Go Launcher. I wrote about it in the must have application thread. It isn't essential per se but very nice esspecially on small tablets for neatness and organization. I'm not sure how many apps when can place in each circle launcher but it is working out quite nicely for me. I don't think it is in the amazon store but easily found in one of the alternates.
I use circlelauncher also. I emailed the developer and he said he would send me the upgrade since there is no way to upgrade it on the KF, but have not heard back from him yet.

EDIT: The developer emailed to me the full Circle Launcher app optimized for the Kindle Fire and a very nice icon package also. It's great. I've asked him to try to make it available somewhere for us to purchase. He says he's overseas and can't go through Amazon because they don't allow any apps from overseas.

Last edited by Hope; 02-03-2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: update
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote