Thread: Go Launcher Ex
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 11:50 AM   #3
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It is no longer on the amazon store last I checked so that may sway some people to steer clear.

I'll clarify my vote I just made.

I had the version from amazon install about a week after I bought the Fire. It continued to work after the amazon 6.2.1 update and 6.2.2 update. BUT I wanted the latest version so I uninstalled it and got the new version from one of the other app stores.

Still working fine and I have installed the Classic Theme for Go Launcher and really like it. (Thank you, Blossom).

AND I clean the carousel every day after I know I will not be using the KF, I turn off wifi and shut down completely afterwards.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote