View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 01:31 AM   #116
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
My only experience with e-ink was a Nook 1st Edition in my possession for about a week while I set it up as a gift. I wanted to test it out as a reader, both so I could make sure everything was set up properly and to see how I liked e-ink, but between the low contrast and the slow page turns, as well as the need for strong light, I just found myself going back to my Nook Color. It's much more comfortable for me, especially at night, to have white text on a black screen and adjust the brightness.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote