View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 05:59 PM   #26
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
Indeed it does until kobo gets around to fixing the problem. If you will not be using the vox for a while and it is not on ac power, it is generally worth powering down the unit.
OK, sound good, so I am best off reading with AC/power leaving WiFi on until I put it to bed at night. That begs me to ask if it is permissible to use an short extension cord to plug the charger in to compensate for the short cable from Kobo?? One annoyance I have been experiencing with my WiFi hookup is although I have a "connected" showing the small WiFi symbol does not always light up & in fact I do not have the said connection. This just started happening so it must be something I screwed up in the setup, but I cannot figure it out, oh well, there always has to be something ...
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote