View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #20
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
Hold for 20, 30 seconds or as long as it takes until it turns off. Failing that, unplug it and leave it and it will probably drain the battery in a matter of hours. Then plug it in and turn it on. And make the wifi sleep policy NEVER.
Somehow I sent a reply but it disappeared into another thread I do believe. So I shall repeat as much as I can recall, here. I took my Vox back to the store where I purchased it (or rather my wife did) Chapters, and surprise, they had a manager there trained to deal with Vox fixes. She took off the back and did the thing there and all was well. The only things I lost were my WiFi password, and my date and time. All else was there and A-OK. Many thanks to all of you who helped me through this, I have learned a lot and especially what a great resource this Forum is.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote