View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #18
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Finally back and running

I decided to return the Vox to Chapters where it was bought and to my surprise they had a manager trained in dealing with Vox issues. She was very good and took back off and reset so this did not interfere with anything I had installed so I was back and running. It was suggested that I turn off the sleep mode, but for the life of me I see no such place on the Vox setup to do so. Does anyone know how this is supposed to be accomplished as I would love to turn it off so this problem never surfaces again. Otherwise I am extremely happy with this device. Many thanks to all who offered help it was most appreciated.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote