View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 03:10 PM   #13
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgwlackey View Post
Although what I was really hoping was that gifting was going to be a way to get around geo-restrictions, since the person PURCHASING the book IS in the required country. It should be nobody's business who I then give the book to.
I agree. Amazon is behaving as if the merchandise were contraband in the recipient's country.

If I buy a hardback book, I could ship it to England with no problem from the UK govt, right? It should be the same for eBooks.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote