View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 11:44 AM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
One thing we ran across recently, is that your hard drives show up in the Connect Software, so what I'm setting up is a set of directories on my HDD to sort my files as I want them, then I can just pull them from there straight onto the Reader. The Collections can be useful too, but everytime you go to the Library, or Books menus, you're confronted with the whole giant, flat list of files. That's a bit too busy for me.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote