View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 09:58 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
That one is only the intro -- a bit of a teaser. I liked the intro though!

P.S. you can also pre-download SAMPLES from books you like. Then when your Kindle arrives, you'll have a bunch to read (and lots of temptation to buy, if you like the samples)
Good point. However, I have a book I got from Fictionwise (to test try my hand at converting). And I several of the TOR freebees. However, I have been wanting to start on the Alex Cross novels by Patterson, so those we probably be some of my first buys.

I really wanted a reader that supported Mobi, but I just couldn't see buying the CyBook. I can read Mobi's will Kindle but I am pretty sure I will end up buying Kindle books rather than Mobi books since it will be so easy and the prices generally look the best at the Kindle store.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote