View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #11
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNolan View Post
Ok, I like the dictionary so I won't be too upset if I don't get this upgrade.
Could you please check, whether you've got any application "dictionary" (in settings)? I haven't got anything like that, but I'm not sure whether it has been there before the update.
I've just mailed Spring Design about it...

Problem is: I can't revert it.
When resetting, the update gets re-installed, directly in the first instance, not in a second session. On one hand, that's very advanced and convenient. On the other hand this means, I can't go back (as long as Spring Design doesn't make the former firmware available for manual installation).

Last edited by mgmueller; 05-14-2010 at 07:50 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote