View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 10:10 AM   #2428
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Sometimes I hate Amazon. I'm not as militant as some, but honestly, Amazon! Way to reward those who've bought entirely into your ecosystem. It's of a part with the lousy native Audible player in the Fire OS, so much worse than its Android and iOS counterparts.
That is pretty unbelievable - and even if they eventually update Fire OS it won't buy me anything on my old HDX tablets.

But it's even more disappointing that there's apparently no way to use it with the Echo family, except as a dumb bluetooth speaker of course...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote