View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 04:09 AM   #12
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I had a Sony 505 which I liked, but got a Kindle 3 when UK shops stopped selling to people outside the UK and no one else was selling epub books to me for a couple of months either. I haven't read on the Sony since getting the Kindle, as the screen difference really was big enough to make a huge difference.

I don't consider either my iPad or my phone as an ereader and don't read books on either, unless I have to (I've read a few chapters on the phone when travelling, and a couple of footnote-heavy books on the iPad as numerous footnotes are a real pain to deal with on the Kindle 3, but I really don't like to read on it, even with sepia option and the brightness dialled down to as low as I can take it while still being able to read, which is about 50%).
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote