View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 05:11 AM   #1430
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Huh.... For me that has never worked. It does move the book to the read shelf when it is finished, but it only updates the reading progress without moving the book to the reading shelf when the book isn't finished yet...

Is there a setting somewhere I need to toggle? I can't find it...
No and Yes.

No, because there isn't an option for it. When you set progress, it should have caused the book to be put on the "Currently Reading" shelf. But, it didn't always happen. And, I've never worked out why.

The "Yes" is because someone convinced me to add an option to do it. The recent betas have this. There is an option on the update progress dialog to put the book on the "Currently Reading" shelf when setting the progress. It actually does this each time the progress is updated (until finished) but it doesn't seem to harm anything.

Try the beta I just posted and tell me if it is OK.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote