View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 02:56 PM   #1251
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Sorry, you are right. I've hardly used the add actions so hadn't looked at that properly.

I'll have a look at it. Adding remove-from-shelf actions shouldn't be to hard as it should be basically the same as the add-to-shelf actions. But, I'll need to go through it carefully to make sure I don't miss anything. I won't make any promises.

Of course, if you or someone else wants to make the changes, I'll be happy to answer any questions, test the code and go over it.
I looked at the plugin, and saw how the add and sync columns are populated, so it seems like it's a case of copy and add to create the "remove from" options. I have no experience in creating or changing plugins, but it seems like it wouldn't be too hard to add this feature. I will try and see if I could do this. I am currently using the older version of the plugin from before the latest major change (the one labeled as beta). Is it necessary to change the "beta" version or can I stick with the older plugin. I don't like the beta one because it is very slow in making changes since it seems to require loading each individual book on a shelf.

Last edited by Rellwood; 09-17-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote