View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 07:17 PM   #11
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
I'm amazed you've managed to read on a PRS600 this long. I kept mine a couple of weeks and ended up donating to my public library because I found it nearly unreadable.

Whatever you get, you're going to LOVE IT SO MUCH after years of reading on a PRS600.

Since you prefer buttons, looks like your best choices are the Kindle Voyage or Oasis, or the Kobo Forma.

There are some Android e-ink tablets that also have buttons that you might want to look into.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote