Thread: MobileRead February 2017 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 04:52 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Jon, I can only take this as meaning that you voted for a book you wouldn't have chosen because you're willing to read it. Great! That's how it's meant to work, getting people to agree on something they're all willing to read and discuss, rather than having a "my first choice or nothing" attitude.
There are books in the list I will read if any of them win. But, because of the way the voting was going and how some have been talking, I voted to try to help certain books maybe win.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote