View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 03:25 AM   #45
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
For info, I also bricked my Glo last week following an update. The download of the update was deemed successful but there was a plain line on the top of the screen asking me to handle update.

As I have KSM07 starting automatically on rebooting, it offered me to handle the update. I did. Glo is now bricked, sometimes when I plug it to my computer, it flashes green then blue but the screen stays totally blank. It had a good life...

I ordered and received a Kindle Paperwhite 3.

On second thought, I may try to rescue it.
You do no mention whether you tried to factory reset the device. I would try this before opening the case.