View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 08:33 AM   #7
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
the way that LRF files "work", you can only jump to the start of a paragraph. Hence, if your note is not at the start of the paragraph, the link won't jump you to exactly the right place.
Wow. I did not know that. Haven't had the misfortune of witnessing it first hand, but now I know nonetheless. You probably saved me some serious grief down the line...
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote