View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 01:44 PM   #26
BiliBug
Connoisseur
BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage (Formerly KKB, PW1, PW3, KV, OA3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS-T2 View Post
I'm wondering whether the way FW got updated makes a difference or not. I mean ota vs manual download and install?
I wondered about this too. I've updated manually (download from the website) and don't have the toggle. I did notice that there seems to be a new version (v2) of the 5.12.5 update for Oasis. I downloaded and the Kindle recognized it as an update to the existing 5.12.5 V1 already installed. No new toggle though.
BiliBug is offline   Reply With Quote