View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #223
guitarchitect
guitarchitect has much to be proud ofguitarchitect has much to be proud ofguitarchitect has much to be proud ofguitarchitect has much to be proud ofguitarchitect has much to be proud ofguitarchitect has much to be proud ofguitarchitect has much to be proud ofguitarchitect has much to be proud ofguitarchitect has much to be proud ofguitarchitect has much to be proud ofguitarchitect has much to be proud of

Device: kobo aura hd... maybe
Welp, I got my Coverup case! Got it pretty quickly, too - less than a week to get from the UK to Canada with $2 shipping.

I'd like to post some photos with my actual review... but my first impression is that it is quite nice. The leather-alternative that they use is very soft to the touch. The stitching and details are all top-notch. It is certainly going to stand up to abuse and being tossed into a bag with other stuff, so I don't feel like I will ever need to be worried about damaging it by shoving it into a backpack for a bus trip or road trip (like I would with a Noreve case). All of the buttons are easy to access, and they even made a little cutout for the factory reset hole. Nice attention to detail!

The only thing I'm not sure about is my color selection! I went with the slate grey, and while it is darker than I thought it would be, it might be a bit too light in the end and I may prefer black to go with the black Kobo. We'll see...
guitarchitect is offline   Reply With Quote