View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 07:40 AM   #20
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Any idea what could be wrong?
@petzi:

Yes, I know exactly what is wrong.

ZMI must import the books into Calibre for you. You cannot manually import them yourself because Calibre will change their filenames, and then there will be no way to match them back to Zotero.

You should delete all of the Zotero books that you manually added into Calibre, and then use ZMI to add them back. See the attached image that shows you the dialog that you should see. "Highly Recommended" really means "Highly Essential".

Better yet, create a new Calibre Library just for Zotero, and start fresh using ZMI exclusively to add the books for you.

If you do not use ZMI to add the books, then you will have to use the ZMI "manually update metadata" pushbutton to manually select the correct row from the CSV file for the correct Calibre book that you have selected. Tedious, but it works. I provided that capability as a last resort only.

I suggest you re-read the Original Post of this thread and review all of the attached images.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zmi_auto_add_missing_books_example.jpg
Views:	668
Size:	880.8 KB
ID:	149672  
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote