View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 08:25 PM   #9
Conan46
Fanatic
Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
For people who recently got the newest Chromecast, what device works best for you as a remote? Works fine with my Nexus 7, but I wasn't able to find the casting for a Nook HD, and the 2012 Fire HD which runs Android (not Fire) will also not cast to the TV.
I have two little LG Fuel phones, one in each room that work well as remotes/casting devices. Also have an Acer tablet, and a Moto E (first edition) that work well. Nook HD works only with some apps, its an old version of Android at this point. Amazon is lousy as a remote because they have changed Android so much. Pretty much any phone or tablet with Kit Kat Android and up should work well.
Also Chrome Browser will work, just add the Chromecast extension.
Conan46 is offline   Reply With Quote