View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 11:17 AM   #14
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
For me the "Page Overlap" is too intense, I would like it more transparent. I seem to remember some talk of some way to adjust that. I haven't noticed the first line problem, but then I have only used that option a couple of times just to try it out. I haven't had trouble finding where the new part of the page starts, with it turned off.

Most of the PDF manuals I have on hand came from here. The First Aid and Engineering Manuals and Tech Manuals are looking great in KOreader on my AuraHD.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote