View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:21 PM   #10
eReading_Newbie
eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eReading_Newbie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
so far I can only talk about the reader.

seems like I was lucky. got one without all those screen issues you hear often.
have to say, I love it. I had the sony in my hands as well as kobo glo. to be honest, I like the surface and the size of the PW more like the others. it just feels good in my hands.
also the light is lower than the kobo's light. in a really dark room (e.g. better half is already sleeping etc.) I only use the setting 1 for the light. the kobo is already brighter in its lowest light setting. so for me kobo glo would be tooo bright in really dark rooms.
everything else about the PW is also OK for me. stable and easy to use. thanks to calibre I am also not always bound to the big A..zon company.
to make it short.... great reader for me.

will give feedback about the books when I am done with them

again, thanks a lot and I am happy to found this great forum.

regards...
eReading_Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote