View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 10:45 PM   #6
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
No worries, I feel more than compensated by the opportunity for making such an egregious pun.
I'm reading the Callahan books by Spider Robinson, and your egregiousness is much better than most of those puns!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremegene
Don't worry, when I first tried playing with the Reader (in the store), I thought that Sony had disabled certain features or something when I couldn't use the arrows correctly. Needless to say, I also found out the correct way after fiddling with my own Reader. You're not the only one.
Thanks, I feel much better about my - our - idiocy.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote