View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 01:27 AM   #383
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
Hmm, thanks. It was an epub I'd converted to kepub via Calibre before sideloading, double-tapping on any image takes me back to the previous page.
I don't need to do this very often, so I just tested. Epub with some images, converted to kepub and sent. A double tap opens the images. I had one problem image. It must have been just to big for the rest of the page. It showed a one or two pixel strip of the image on one page with the rest of the page blank. The rest of the image was at the top of the next. Double-tapping the part on the second page acted as a single tap. But, double-tapping below the strip on the first page worked top open in.

I used a conversion to do this, but, when I have used the extended driver in the past, it worked the same. It is possible it is the code for the image. This is a simple img tag inside a p tag. I have used SVG wrapped images in the past, and I'm sure they worked as well.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote