View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #16
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
I am a member of Books on Board but did not find any way to "get" a free download. I spent a good 15 minutes clicking away to no end.
If you use the link from the ebookweek site, you end up on an audiobook page (don't ask me why, when it's Ebook week, not AUDIObook week!). At the bottom of that page is a link to a free Sherlock Holmes collection. I assumed that was their freebie (there are a few others that are pretty much the same PD stuff, if you really, really hunt for it).

Looks like AllRomance now has something up (haven't found it on omnilit), but they were down all of Sun and Mon that I tried to check them.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote