View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 07:55 PM   #58
petrovich
Connoisseur
petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.petrovich can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by orebmur View Post
As a side note, the Likebook vendor/manufacturer wrote in the communications i still maintain via aliexpress that "our next generation is octa core, with very fast speed. android 6.0,will available on NOV this year". Personally i'm not really much impressed by this promise and, based on the experience of the time spent waiting for the Likebook Note to actually come into existence, i wouldn't hold my breath waiting for this updated device. But maybe this is some good news for people in this thread who still think their reading practice requires a fast CPU in combination with a frontlight and SD card...
Darn, octacore... Why couldn't they just put dual or quad inside their Note?
petrovich is offline   Reply With Quote