View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 11:23 AM   #4
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
The NOOK for PC installer can still be downloaded from B&N's servers here. I just installed it on Windows 8.1 and signed into my account, so it still works.

If you have a mind to use the NOOK app for Android on your PC, the Android-x86 project is a free port of Android to run on PC hardware. It can be installed to a bootable USB drive (I recommend USB 3.0, but I've done it to a 2.0 drive) or it works fine with VirtualBox as long as you disable "Mouse Integration" from the "Input" menu.

I used to go the VirtualBox route, but I now boot my laptop to Android using a 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive to run the NOOK app. I also use it to play Minecraft with my daughter.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote