View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #45
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrys View Post
If you've ever had a Kindle 2, 3 and above, that power adapter will work with it -- it just won't charge quite as fast.

I've used the Samsung Galaxy S2 phone's adapter to charge the original Kindle Fire over the last half year and the battery lasts a good length of time.
I tried my K3 adapter a while back. It would keep the Fire at its current charge level during use but wouldn't charge it up, even left overnight. I only tried it once though.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote